Health Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2023 announced by the Government of Gilgit. If you’re looking forward to Health Department Jobs in Pakistan, there is good news! You are at the right place. We have put complete details of vacant positions and applying procedure below on this page. Official advertisements can also be seen below. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions. Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age limit, qualification, experience and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below.
||June 22, 2023
||June 25, 2023
|No of Seats
||Skardu , Gilgit Baltistan
Vacancies Details of Health Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2023
||Bio Gas Technician
||Cath Lab Technician
||Chief Cath Lab Technician
||Chief Lab Technician
||Junior Technician – Pharmacy
How to Apply for Health Department in Gilgit Baltistan?
- Interested candidate can apply for submission of online application registration on https:/etc.hec.gov.pk/.
- The submission online application /registration process must be completed by pressing the “submit” button before 4 pm (deadline time) within stipulated period.
- During the online registration process, all the required information must be entered correctly with due diligence.
- A mobile number ported from the original mobile company must not be provided.
- The candidates should make sure before appearing in the examination/ test that they are eligible in all respects for the post applied for.
In case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit http://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or
visit HEC Secretariat or contact HEC regional offices for guidance.
- Download bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at https://etc.hec gov.pk.
- All candidates are required to upload the Paid & Scanned Fee challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch, while completing the application form of ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
- It is Mandatory to bring original applicant’s copy of paid Fee Challan on the test day along with the Original CNIC OR Original Passport, and Roll no slip issued by ETC via email or downloaded from the candidate’s portal.
- The last date to apply for Health Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs is 25th June 2023.
Official Advertisement of Health Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2023