Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 announced in Karachi through latest official notification. The advertisement of the notification is displayed in express newspaper as well as on official website of Pakistan Rangers Sindh at www.joinpakrangerssindh.org.
Complete details about the eligibility criteria and last date of the vacancies are given below in the recently announced advertisement. Only male candidates from all over the country are eligible to apply for these jobs. Vacant posts (male only) in Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) will be filled on merit basis in the light of SI No 3.15 ESTA Code (Edition 2015), Pakistan Rangers Recruitment Rules 1968 and prescribed instructions on the subject as per following Province / Region wise quota. Vacant posts announced in that advertisement are given below as well as their eligibility criteria. So, please check it below.
||July 01, 2023
||July 21, 2023
||Pakistan Rangers Sindh
|No of Seats
Vacancies details of Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2023
||Sub Inspector General Duty (Direct Entry) (BPS-13)
||Khateeb (Direct Entry) (BPS-11)
||Matric + Fazil / Farigh Darse Nizami
||Havildar / Naik General Duty (Direct Entry) (BPS-08/07)
||Sipahi Clerk (Direct Entry) (BPS-08)
||FA/ FSc + one year Computer Diploma
||Sipahi General Duty, Sipahi Cook, Sipahi Mess Waiter, Sipahi Maslachi (BPS-05)
||Non Combatants Enrolled (NCsE) – Washerman, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Mason, Painter and Sanitary Workers (BPS-02)
||Middle / Primary
||No of Posts
||Sub Inspector (GD)
||Hawldar General Deputy
||Naik General Deputy
||Sipahi General Deputy
||Sipahi Mess Waiter
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023
- Gender: Only Male
- Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Diploma
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 ft 6 in (male)
- Chest: 33 Inches
- Weight: Minimum 121 Lbs (55 kilo)
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 31 August 2022
||Punjab + Federal Area Islamabad
||Azad Jammu & Kashmir AJ&K
How to Apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates may register online through Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) website: www.joinpakrangerssindh.org.
- Shortlisted candidates will report to their selected locations on given dates at 06:00 AM informed through SMS from “SINDHRANGER” alongwith online registration slip for physical test, verification of documents, initial medical and written test (candidates to bring along PT shoes & writing material).
- No entry without online registration slip.
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Pakistan.
- Candidate must having the required documents at the time of initial registration i.e. Original Education Certificates, Computerized CNIC, Original Domicile and 04 colored passport size photographs.
- Applicant would also have to submit registration fee.
- Candidates to bring Joggers/PT shoes for 1 mile running test.
- No written/physical test will be held for Non-Combatant Enrolled (NCsE) category.
- Irrespective of Province/Region, candidates are at liberty to appear at any nearby location as per convenience.
- Recruitment will be carried out at following locations by recruitment teams as per schedule noted against each.
Selection Centers & Test Dates
||Place of Recruitment
||Training Centre & School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Toll Plaza Super Highway, Karachi
||Sector Headquarters Shahbaz Rangers, near Bus Stand Shikarpur road, Sukkur
||Rangers Battle School (RBS) Rakhtera near Paragon Housing Society Burki Road Lahore
||Pakistan Rangers Academy, Mandi Bahauddin
1) Registrations Processing Fee:
Rs.500/- (non-refundable) will be paid by the candidate. (BPS-5 & above only).
2) Initial Medical Examination:
No fee for initial med examination will be charged.
3) Physical test:
Candidates to bring along Joggers / PT shoes for PT test. No written / physical test will be held for Non Combatants Enrolled (NCsE) category.
4) Written test:
Candidates to bring writing material for written test.
5) Psychological tests / Interviews:
Psychological tests / interviews will be held at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh).
6) Final Selection:
As per criteria / merit at Headquarters Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Karachi.
7) Final medical examination:
i) Final medical examination will be held at Sindh Rangers Hospital Karachi and fee will be paid by the candidates.
ii) Psychological tests, ECG, Lab tests and Chest X-ray of finally selected candidates will be taken during final medical examination.
8) Call letters:
Final medically fit candidates will be issued with call letters to join training.
Finally selected candidates will have to undergo initial training at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Super Highway Toll Plaza, Karachi.
Following documents will be provided by the candidates at the time of physical registration:
- Original Education Sanads / Certificates / Degrees along with 2 × photocopies. In case of 8th class passed, School Leaving Certificate should be verified by concerned District Education Officer.
- Original Computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA along with 2 × photocopies.
- Original Domicile / Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) along with 2 × photocopies.
- 4 × Colored passport size photographs duly attested.
- In case of a candidate already serving in any Government / Semi Government Department, No Objection Certificate (NOC) duly signed by the Head of concerned Department will be provided in original at the time of initial registration (no entry without NOC).
Note: Must read the instructions given below after the advertisement before you apply.
Advertisement of Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023