UHS is situated in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. A prestigious public institution is the University of Health Sciences in Lahore. Since its founding on October 2, 2002, UHS has grown to a student body of 39,000, including 9,157 postgraduates. It is an honored to have distinguished alumni like Arham Shabbir and Asima Karim.
Its dedication to healthcare education is seen in its physical site in Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Block D Muslim Town, Lahore, as well as its online presence at uhs.edu.pk. Calling (042) 111 333 366 to make an inquiry is as easy as accessing uhs.edu.pk to make an appointment.
UHS, a symbol of educational quality, is currently looking for talented, seasoned, and devoted people to join its team. Candidates who are interested in contributing their knowledge can do so by applying for the post of Registrar (BPS-20).
There will only be a small window of opportunity for interested parties to take advantage of because the application deadline is the 17th of October 2023.
|Posted on:||28 Sep 2023|
|Last Date:||17 Oct 2023|
Data Entry Operator
uhs jobs 2023. Uhs jobs salary. Uhs jobs for female. uhs invigilator registration 2023. uhs job portal. university of health sciences lahore jobs 2023. uhs supervisory staff 2023. http forms uhs edu pk jobs.
How to Apply for UHS Jobs 2023:
- The applicant may complete the application form found on the website by clicking Download Job Application Form.
- The candidate can deposit the same amount in the University’s online account (PK53NBPA1707003164498127) under the Account Title: “CE UHS” or by bank challan at the National Bank of Pakistan’s Sheikh Zayed Hospital Branch in Lahore (A/C # 3164498127). On his or her application form, the applicant must include the number of their bank challan or online transaction.
- Candidates should thoroughly complete the form by entering their personal information, educational background, work history, and other details.
- On or before October 17, 2023, during business hours, the completed form must be mailed to the office of the Deputy Registrar (Admin & Coord), University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore, along with the original bank challan, DD, or PO of the processing fee paid. In-person applications will not be accepted.
Consider these terms and conditions:
- Interview invites will only be sent to suitable shortlisted candidates.
- Follow the appropriate application channel if you are currently employed by a government agency, a semi-government organization, or an autonomous body.
- Applications that are not comprehensive won’t be considered.
- Authentic documents must be presented during the interview phase.